Buttery Soft, High Impact Sports Bra
Ladies Cross Strap Sports Bra from the Essential Collection by Combat Iron Apparel. Designed for high-impact activities, this sports bra offers maximum support and comfort with its cross-strap design, moisture-wicking fabric and removable cups. The adjustable straps and back closure ensure a perfect fit every time. Available in a variety of colors and patterns, this sports bra is the perfect addition to any workout.
Sport Bra Specifications:
- Perfect for High Impact
- No Underwire
- Removable Front Padding
- Machine Wash/Dry
- Seamless Sides
*model is 5'2, 135lbs
- ACAngela C.Verified BuyerReviewingLADIES SPORTS BRA | CUT OUT BACK | SEXY YET SAVAGE COLLECTIONI recommend this productWhere do you live?Fit / Sizing PerfectRated 5 starsNov 20, 2022Awesome
Very comfortable fit perfectly
- BPBrian P.Verified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S CROSS-STRAP ELITE TRAINING EDITION SPORTS BRAI recommend this productRated 5 starsJun 21, 2022Father daughter duo.
She loves it. The sports bra and shorts fit perfect.
- CMCourtney M.Verified BuyerReviewingCROSS-STRAP TRAINING EDITION | SEXY YET SAVAGE COLLECTION LADIES SPORTS BRAI recommend this productRated 5 starsJun 13, 2022Can’t say enough great things about this bra
These bras rock!! I’m a 36-38DD 5’9” and currently sitting at 225lbs. I have 6 of these bras and absolutely love them. I can do any activity in it w/o feeling like I’m gonna bounce out of them or get a black eye… LOL. these bras do not disappoint. The thicker band is a game changer❤️
- DODeAnna O.Verified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S CROSS-STRAP ELITE TRAINING EDITION SPORTS BRAI recommend this productRated 5 starsJun 2, 2022Sport bra
Love it so much support
- JDJackie D.ReviewingWOMEN'S CROSS-STRAP ELITE TRAINING EDITION SPORTS BRAI recommend this productRated 5 starsJul 13, 2021This bra is as strong as our country
I love this bra! I am a 38DD and I got a large. I do crossfit 6 times a week. I love wearing this bra as just the bra or having the colors really pop from under a tank top etc. I'm happy with the support and I don't pop out of it which is nice.