- AAmyVerified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S LIFTING SHORT SEAMLESS FRONT | 4" INSEAMI recommend this productWhere do you live?Bought For Fitness / TrainingKey Points Great Quality, Looks Good, Proper Fit / LengthFit / Sizing PerfectRated 5 stars4 minutes agoGreat shorts
These shorts are great quality and stay in place. True to size. Comfortable.
- KKKiara K.Verified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S LIFTING SHORT SEAMLESS FRONT | 4" INSEAMI recommend this productWhere do you live?Bought For Fitness / TrainingKey Points Great Quality, Looks Good, Proper Fit / Length, Value for MoneyFit / Sizing PerfectRated 5 starsYesterdayGot multiple compliments, fit great!
Wore them to the gym for the first time and got so many compliments! Worked legs and they felt great - 100% squat proof. They do roll up some during some leg exercises. That being said, it may be that they're just too tight on my legs, since I have to order a small to fit my waist. I love the fit, even if I have to adjust some while working out. I'm 5'8", 145 lbs. I have a 25" waist and I wear a small.
- DADenise A.Verified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S BOOTY SCRUNCH PERFORMANCE SHORTS V1 | HIGH WAISTEDI recommend this productBought For Lounge WearKey Points Great Quality, Looks Good, Proper Fit / Length, Value for MoneyRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat quality
Love these shorts to lounge in and workout in. Very comfortable and non restricting.
- JBJules B.Verified BuyerReviewingLADIES V2 TRAINING PERFORMANCE SHORTS | MID-WAISTI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBomb diggity
Love these shorts. Material and fit are amazing. Highly recommend!
- KLKarly Lynn F.Verified BuyerReviewingWOMEN'S BOOTY SCRUNCH TRAINING SHORTS V2 | HIGH WAISTEDI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMy best fitting shorts
I honestly can’t say enough good things about these shorts! They fit perfectly, nice and slim (but not tight) around the tum tum and very flattering on the booty. I’m taller (5’10”) and I often have issues with shorts being too short and I don’t have those issues with these guys. I never feel like I’m having to adjust the shorts as I worked out either.